Thursday, March 27, 2008

Magic Ring Chapter 9 (COMPLETE parts 1-7)

Hey there for a while now I'm trying to upload to youtube :D. Grrr I often have problems uploading to veoh, but now it's already up at veoh yey. I know, I know it's taking me too long to finish, but what can I do, I've got a life too haha. Here's the complete Chapter 9. Hehe, "shameless seductive woman", you know what I mean. Thanks a lot guys, till the next chapter(Chapter 10 hihi :p)

Part 1

Part 2


Part 3

Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

Part 7


Joe Cheng is really a "shuai ge" (dropdead gorgeous man) :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your files. glued on joe cheng and tka!! yay!! thanks for the info bout honey and clover. thanks thanks. =)

Anonymous said...

upload and sub moreee of magic ring.pls :D

Aly said...

there is some video missing between part 5 and 6 of chapter 9. just thought i would let you know. thanks for subbing i love this show,

pure princess said...

hello , thank u for subbing this project , i just want u to keep going
, thank u for your hard working ,
see u next Episodes
take care ,happy new year
P.P

[ R ].[ E ].[ I ] said...

Hi. It's so adorable that you posted those Chapters of The magic Ring. Thanks so much. I think it's because of busily working that you cant translate the series any more. But could you please translate and send me the meaning of the song "Goodbye" by Kris Phillips from this series? I'm really fond of the song and it would be really nice of you. thank you.

Anonymous said...

Why i can't wacht it i really really want to wacht plaese can you put on YouTube again please please .