Monday, March 3, 2008

They Kiss Again Episode 12

Needles are really scary, remember Johnny Depp in Cry Baby? But as actors Xiang-Qin and Zhi-Shu nailed their real needle scene ha!

I find it sweet when Zhi-Shu came in late in the venue of Xiang-Qin's Nurse Capping ceremony, hahaha Zhi-Shu even made her repeat her speech. Hmmm no kisses shared by our beloved Lao Po and Lao Gong in this episode.

Hmmm, that Popo is really annoying, she's bullying Zhi-Shu's Lao Po e!!! I can definitely relate to Xiang-Qin here, I had a hard time taking care of my own Popo :(, I've been measuring her blood pressure and her blood sugar before, and she even told me I don't know how when in fact I know how to do it well! Well I'm not doing it now :p.

I find it really funny when Xiang-Qin found a lot of pictures of Zhi-Shu under Popo's pillow. The pictures were taken while Zhi-Shu is working as an intern in the same hospital as Xiang-Qin :). Having a patient like that Popo is a death wish. :) It's a little disgusting to see that Popo kissing Zhi-Shu, was it almost on the lips? I know, I know you're hoping it's you :D

Well with the power of high-speed internet connection, uploading and watching TV series is great, but they say it's obvious that CTV has a way of sabotaging this. They're freezing or blacking out a scene for a second, not to mention some of those sweet moments, like the kissing scene of Xiang-Qin and Zhi-Shu in the Miramar Ferris Wheel.

Magic Ring Chapter 9, let me finish you please!!! So little time :(

No comments: